Monday, August 20, 2018

My personal opinion on "It's kind of a funny story"

Despite the fact that most of my partners considered the movie boring or inaccurate, I actually enjoyed it pretty much. I got to admit that it was not as most realistic as possible, but that is just an aspect that most of this tye of movies have. Although, I understand that directors and productors tend to make their films in a pragmatic way so that the story telling could be more flexible, which makes it more entertaining.
I dare to say that I liked the acting of all the main characters, and specially of Keir Gilchrist, who brings Craig Gilner to life. I believe that he did a great job at showing how insecure and alone the protagonist was.
To finish, I think "It's kind of a funny story" tries to teach its viewers and important lesson. Not only does it touch certain issues about mental diseases, but also it expresses the value of life and the importance of appreciating it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment